Total Pageviews

Friday 3 June 2011

Long Boarding

Long Boarding is really fun, I have a cruiser board my self and bomb the occasional hill and just skate around with my mates. I reckon all that really advanced longboard stuff where they do the varial flips and all that on these huge boards is pretty cool but it is not my scene anyway. I find the videos of bombing huge hills really crazy, as you have so much potential to eat shit when you are going that fast. But if you can avoid the death wobbles you are set. I am pretty interested in bombing big hills and have done my fair share of decent sized ones but to go down the really big hills it is best to have sliding gloves but I just tend to carve from left to right to pace myself down if I need to slow down.

Here is a weird Aussie longboard film/advert thing. I think it is pretty cool

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of fun but I can barely keep my balance standing on my own two feet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of mates that like to Longboard, it looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried this once... it was also my last time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. no places to do this in miami, but definitely wanna try this out. can't wait to see more vids, followed

    ReplyDelete